17 May 2008

It's a Beautiful Morning


A beautiful Saturday morning in May- what beats that? The kids have already been outside blowing bubbles and making muffins and mischief.
I have been scouring ads to find other stay-at-home moms that perhaps want to sell some stuff on consignment. Still also working on budgeting and inventory. Probably will take a break for awhile before the kids get to restless.
My big regret is that one of my best friends and I were going to start our own line of children's stuff- mainly slings before the popularity of slings took off, but due to life circumstances were unable to do it at the time. I hope with the new start of the store we are able to get in some of our own merchandise and ideas, even if we have to find someone else to do the labor part because of the time crunches we have. However, the name Fresh Picked came from then and the idea never left which I believe has brought me here today.
All for a reason right?

No comments: