02 June 2008

New Products

I'm excited. I got my order placed with See Kai Run shoes and am placing my Melissa and Doug order this week. I also inquired about Diapees and Wipees. On top of that I met the other day with a Wonderful Mom who makes fabulous boutique quality burp cloths and more. I can't wait to work with her and sell her products also.

I also got some store equipment from another boutique (located about 30 miles away, but the only other one that is similar to mine) called La Costa Kids. What an awesome thing the owner, Sarah, did for me. Huge Thanks goes out to her.

Also have several appointments set up all week to do store stuff and buying to get ready for the opening. Will be working all night, every night doing my inventory and researching pricing.

Anxiously, I'm awaiting to hear more about my estimated move-in date. My low start-up budget is going to be okay because I am going to make it work. As soon as I have an estimated move in day I'm going to get myself out everywhere and hand out Grand Opening Fliers (which I'm going to have the first week of July even though we should be open at some point in June. June I'll open the store while I set it up so people can come in and sell and start getting the word out. Then by July I'll be ready for a steady flow of customers, get coupons out to all the wonderful people who asked to be on my mailing list, etc.

Thank you those of you who have supported me so far!

No comments: