18 September 2008

Important Update!

Friday September 19th and possibly Saturday the 20th, Fresh Picked Boutique will be closed. Business will resume as usual on Tuesday the 23rd. Please feel free to call and leave a message or send an email during this time if you have any questions on whether the store will be open at all on Saturday. I will also try and keep this updated and posted.

I have some personal stuff to attend to, that needs to be tended to ASAP, and so unfortunately I have to do it on a Friday and close the store for at least that day and possibly Saturday also. However, if I am feeling up for it and/or have some help Saturday the store will be open. So please call to find out. The number is posted throughout the blog, but for quick reference 858-621-8776.

Also...

The winner of the Melissa and Doug Prize was selected by drawing on September 13th 4:00 PM as posted. A customer saw me shake the box, hold it sideways and she drew a name for all fairness! The winner was Marsha K. Congrats! Hope you are enjoying your Melissa and Doug toy :)

Remember, I have lots of Melissa and Doug toys for just below retail and without shipping. All new. Great also for gifts. Stock up for upcoming last-minute birthday invites now that school is back in. I have stuff for most ages. Even stuff sold out on their site! I would love to order more before the holidays so come on in and help me decrease my inventory so I have a reason to restock and add more variety. I can also take special requests for the upcoming holidays or just because. Don't be afraid to ask.

Also, I am still looking for girl clothing size 3T and up and boy size 18M and up. Call for an appointment. I will consider other items in small quantities, excellent condition, high-need, and great brands. Still just store credit- but I have a lot in the store and the credit does not have to be used immediately.

Keep Fresh Picked in business. Spread the word, tell a friend or neighbor. Schedule a play-group meeting or friend get-together for a discount. It has been just a short period of time but this is a word of mouth business and I am so thankful to everyone who has helped out. With a selection of newborn to junior size clothing, maternity, new and used clothes, toys, shoes and great accessories for fantastic prices what is not to love? Diaper bags, bedding, carriers, etc. I am still not selling any furniture or car seats. However, I have a few playmats and chairs.

Back to my nightly chores. I'll keep this updated with new pictures soon. Please call or email with questions. Hope to see some of you next week. Love my faithful readers :)

Goodnight.

No comments: