21 September 2008

Update

Feeling a little better each day and looking forward to being back at work on Tuesday. I also have added new inventory to the store so if you haven't been in for awhile, it is time for a re-visit! I will have to post some new pictures. I have received lots of requests to order some more See Kai Run shoes, but I would like to sell a few more pairs first. Come in a check out what I have left!

I also still have a fair amount of other new items. Don't forget my new items are all priced just below retail (and without shipping) and my resale items are all excellent quality. If you have not thought about buying resale clothes yet, my next blog entry will be about how resale shopping is the "Green" thing to do right now. Not only is it economically realistic, but you are recycling fantastic fashion! And supporting other moms :)

Enjoy the last of the weekend! I know I haven't sent out a coupon in awhile so I will work on getting that email list together while I re-coup.

No comments: