25 August 2008

Discounts August 26th - 30th

End of summer sale already? But it's San Diego and still heating up. I know those kids grow at the oddest times so all swimwear and cover-ups are 5% off.

I seem to have acquired an awful lot of baby boy clothing sizes 3-6 months and toddler girl clothing in 2T. Therefore, this week any purchase will be 5% off those sizes clothing. But if you spend $40 or more in that size, you will receive 10% off your entire purchase.

Discounts not to be combined with store credit. Cash or Credit/Debit card purchases only.

Remember I have both new and used clothing from newborn to juniors as well as maternity. New toys and shoes and a small selection of used. I also have random new and used items such as blankets, gift sets, bedding, designer diaper bags and more.

Don't miss out on this weeks discounts! I'm also still taking appointments for store credit purchases. See my craiglist ad for my phone number or Google it. Need larger girl sizes (3 and up) and boy sizes 12M and up! Clean out your closets and get ready for fall :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi there! Stumbled upon your blog... Your shop might be exactly what I need! I have a ton of designer clothes... mostly DVF dresses, new with tags, - long story!!! - too much to type, but, I need to sell them to a store who will buy outright, not consignment. Please let me know if you can do something like this. I could not locate your phone number anywhere. sydallison@yahoo.com Thank yoU!