11 August 2008

Discounts!

I sent out an email with a 5% off coupon on a $30 purchase. If you were not on my mailing list but would like to be, send me an email or publish a comment on the blog and I'll get an email and send you a coupon.

Also, I will be offering a 5% Military Discount on the 15th of each month (or the following Tuesday if the 15th falls on Sunday or Monday since I'm only open Tuesday through Saturday 10-4. Military ID is required.

Group discounts are also available (playgroup? friends? etc.?) Contact me for more information and exact discount will be calculated depending on type of event and number attending.

Discounts cannot be combined with other offers or used on store credit. Also, I take cash or credit. Credit/Debit includes Visa/Mastercard/Discover and AmEx.

I also have a link to a coupon on Google Maps. Check for updates and new coupons- you never know!

When selling me items, store credit is kept in the store on a card and in my computer and does not expire.

Please sign in when you come into the store or when you are leaving so I can keep my lists updated. Also it helps me know what items people are looking for when I am buying things.

Hope this helps! Any questions feel free to call. The number listed first on Google maps (the 619) is my cell. I need to change that and put the store number up this week. Sorry about any confusion.

Also, I will eventually be buying for either cash or store credit- I just need to get on my feet and completely set up. And sell some stuff. Some come on in!

Looking for off brands? I have a ton at home to sell through craigslist or donate. Depends on when I can get a donation bin in. Until then there is a box in the store, so feel free to bring some stuff in or put anything I don't buy in there. I'm hoping to work with the YWCA/Becky's House.

Thanks again and I'll update again soon :)

Also, my craigslist postings are under keyword search SRMom3. I'll post specials and stuff like that also, as well as my personal stuff. And if you are out there flagging all my posts- you are only hurting people getting info on the store- I'm going to keep posting like everyone else. Most of my customers I have met through craigslist and I think it is a great place to work together.

I also finally got my business cards and would like to exchange them with some of the other resale shop owners since I take stuff they don't and vice versa. Referrals are good.

Anyone interested in helping hand out some fliers would be awesome! Keep in touch and thanks to everyone reading and stopping by. I hope to get the street signs up by next weekend the latest and bring in some more traffic. Between my three kids, family in town and my husband getting facial/jaw surgery I've been swamped whether at the store or not but I love it.

Keep me in business and stop by!

No comments: