27 August 2008

Updates and Comments

Thank you to everyone who has been reading my blog and even bigger thanks to those of you who have come by to meet me. Some come in to just browse or play and some to sell or buy, but I love meeting everyone!





This Friday I will be closing at 1:30 to attend my oldest daughter's Kindergarten Orientation. Something Mommy wants to be the one to attend with her so work has to be disrupted because this is very important to us both. Sorry for any inconvenience if you were planning on coming in, but business will resume as usual Saturday and thereafter.





I'm learning to take pictures with my new phone (I don't have a digital camera) and I have a friend who also took some early pictures of the store. So as soon as I have a chance I'll post some of those up. I'll also start posting some pictures here and there of cute outfits to give you an idea of the kinds of things around the store.





Speaking of back to school, remember I have clothing up to Junior sizes in the popular brands so bring in your teenager (or pre-teen) and see what bargains you can find. And have him/her clean out their closet and get some store credit to get some new stuff in. I try and only keep stylish clothing in the store so don't be afraid to check it out. I might not have the selection of stores like Buffalo Exchange (yet) but let's get there!





And remember I'm always taking donations :)

I also had so many people on my mailing list that I sent coupons to and only a few actually came in with them. Add my email to your "safe" list and I'll send out another round after Labor Day Weekend.

Don't let a bad day with the kids scare you from coming out to shop or sell. That's what the playroom is for! And rocking chair, etc.

Also, if you have a business that you think my customers would be interested in, bring on in some cards for an exchange.

That's it for the night. Off to get to bed early- been an exhausting week both physically and mentally. Take care and visit soon!

No comments: