18 October 2008

Brief Update

This will be short because my girls did something crazy to my computer turning it red- not so good on the eyes. Especially this late at night!

Kids.

So, I got about 11 votes showing interest in the Halloween Party Suggestion I had. I put a new pole up with some actual dates to vote on. If you are interested, please cast your vote. I'd like to get some ideas and people in, but I need to know a date to confirm them. I think it would be fun. Some stories, some pictures, maybe some trick-or-treating around the building. Just my ideas so far. Maybe just a casual event over a course of several hours so more people can atend.

Next, several people have asked me about specific See Kai Run shoes. I'm going to try and contact everyone that asked, but I might forget someone or maybe you are not on the list. If I have enough requests, I'll place an order. And you won't have to pay shipping when you order from me instead of their website. So, if you are interested call the store and I'll get your information.

I still have some Halloween costumes left- and some free glow bracelets to go with them!

Speaking of lists, I sent out my email coupons and had a couple people call for appointments, but no one has brought in their coupon. Don't let it expire.

Military Discount is extended. Our ad came out in the Military Press this week and so I'm extending my discount at least through tomorrow (Saturday) or maybe even a little longer. I want to help out the families of those who are out defending our Country.

Lots of new and interesting items in so if you haven't been in for awhile, come back and see the new clothes and accessories I have in. And some adorable new stuff.

If you need help making a gift basket for a baby shower or creating your registry, I would like to start doing that on some of my down time. More about it another time.

That's it for the evening. No more red-computer-screen :)

No comments: