27 October 2008

Weekly Note and Halloween Comment

To those of you who don't check regularly, I wanted to take a chance to let you know that this week will be a little crazy with my personal schedule. I may have to run in and out a few times or be in late one or two days. I will note them on the blog, but if you are planning on swinging by right at 10 or right before 4, you might want to call first or check the site.

And Friday the 31st I will not just be in a little later than 10 due to school scheduling with my oldest daughter, but I might have to close early to attend an event at the school. Probably by 2:00. I have a feeling though that I probably won't be having a lot of customers around that time.

However, if you were planning on stopping by around then and there is something specific you are needing, call and let's make arrangements. I can also come by at other times occasionally for specific appointments if necessary.

I want to be a great store manager, but these things are SO important to my children and being a mother comes first (as I am sure it does to most of my readers/shoppers). So let me know if there is anything special I can do for you.

And I think I mentioned already, but just in case I haven't- this week all costumes are 10% off marked price and the last of the Halloween Tees will be $1.00. They won't be further discounted after Halloween either since my prices are already low. So if you are looking for a bargain for dress-up stuff for your kids and waiting for Halloween sales- this is mine! Call if you are looking for something special and I'll see what I can do for you.

No military discount again until the 1st- unless you can mention the paper where you saw our Ad that mentions we have a military discount. I'll post when it starts again. Remember your ID and I also post a sign on my bulletin board by the register on the days I am giving the discount.

That's it for the night. It has been an exhausting few days and my writing won't be very interesting. Won't bore you with mundane blogging. However, I may be lowering some of my prices on the new Baby Lulu I have in stock so don't be afraid to ask if the tag is the final price on those items. I'm not sure when I'll get to re-tagging them because I also want to get the rest of my items out. I'm really behind on inventory since the surgery.

As for appointments, I'll probably not be taking any this week except for possibly Thursday or Saturday. As usual, call and let's see what we can do.

Thanks for reading/shopping/contributing!

No comments: