05 October 2008

Sale on See Kai Run


Thank you to those of you who braved Miramar Road and came shopping during the Air Show! Hope you enjoyed your discount.

Speaking of discounts, I have put a sale on two of my styles of See Kai Run new shoes- Indria and Jackson. Now at the low price of only $32 due to the fact that they are more on the "summer" side of style. Below retail and no shipping, how can you resist? In our climate, these shoes can pretty much be worn year round. And yes, you can wear white after Labor Day!

Not only are See Kai Run shoes great first walkers (they were my sons and would not try and sell you on something I did not truly believe in!) but they grow fabulously with your child. They hold up great during that crawling-walking stage as well as later on the playground. And they can dress up or down. I would also like to see if there is interest in the larger sizes (9 and up) from their sister company eleven. Of course the prices are higher, but the quality is worth it. I will always work with my wholesalers to get the best deals for all of us.

These are fabulous boutique shoes and I hope my customers agree. If you haven't tried them yet, come on in and feel the buttery leather and flexible sole. And they are approved by the Pediatric Society. See Kai Run only are made in whole sizes, however they are great for all types of little feet. As we moms know, those precious feet come in all forms as they grow!

Help me make space so I can get some new styles in. Here is a closer look at what the the Indria and Jackson sale shoes look like:









Lots more going on, as usual. I have some other pictures to include in a future post. I also am discussing concepts on some possible policy changes on buying/selling that would be in the best interest for the store and the customers.

Our ad in Family Magazine should be coming out in the November issue and one in the Military Press this month! Our first real advertising! They are small but as always, thinking about keeping overhead low so prices remain low. Check the classified columns. I also want to write that post about going green and recycling fantastic clothing! And I'm working on an idea for my next giveaway drawing since the Melissa & Doug one has ended. Isn't it time for a new prize?

Also, I still am looking for votes on the Halloween Party. I need more votes than the 7 so far to put the work into it. And speaking of Halloween, I'll be putting the costumes up this week. I am buying quality costumes for store credit also! And I have free glow bracelets to go with every costume purchased. But quantity is limited; once they are gone I probably won't be getting any more in.

That's all for the moment. Plenty more to post as mentioned so keep reading!

No comments: