10 October 2008

Costumes and Tees for Halloween

Just a reminder- Halloween costumes are in. I have a small selection of both boy and girl costumes in newborn sizes to about a 4. I don't have any pictures to post, but I do have some really cute costumes. Like all my other "pickings" I only selected quality, adorable costumes that your little ones would look great in. From a bunny baby bunting, to a babystyle "chick", Batman and Mermadia, I think the selection is pretty good.

I also have some great sibling or friend costumes such as Winnie the Pooh and Tigger or Little Miss Muffet and her spider! In addition, I have some inexpensive Halloween Tees from 3M to a size 5/6.

Come check out what I have and do some fall shopping while you are at it. Like I mentioned earlier, all costumes will come with a free glow bracelet while supplies last. And only a few more days to vote on whether I should put together a halloween party! It only takes a second to click the box and say whether you are interested or not.

So, don't go pay full price for a costume until you come out and see what I have. Especially if your kids don't ever play dress-up, they are only going to wear it once (maybe 2 or 3 times if you do pictures and a party).

No comments: