21 January 2009

Another Day, Another Story

I'm keeping busy organizing, tagging and marking new inventory and arrivals, as well as running around for supplies and research. However, I'm mostly in the store (or minutes away) so please stop by or call if you are in a hurry so you can confirm what you need I have and can make sure I don't miss you! I am available and around during all open hours :)

And, come rain or shine (looks like it is leaning towards the rain...) I'm trying my second story time. Nothing special planned yet; although it isn't beyond me to get together last minute surprises! This Thursday, January 21st from 12:30-1:30. Drop in any time. Casual and informal. I'm going to have some music, free play, coupons, and Classic Children's stories geared towards younger children (depending on RSVP's!). Call for reservations since playroom space is somewhat limited. However, they are requested not required as I totally understand planning things with three kids of my own. If your little one is into dress up- go for it. Feeling like a Pajama Day because of the weather? Show off your favorite cozies. No theme this week but I'm hoping to work in at least a little edible treat or something special like that.

Uh oh, I hear a cry from my teething little one. I'm off!

No comments: