20 January 2009

Where have you been?

Last week was a SUPER slow and quiet week at the store. Is it the horrible economy? Was it the beautiful weather (sneezing crazy Santa Ana, but hey, it's San Diego)? Or am I just not marketing myself right?

I think it's time to
A. Go online and let you shop, shop, shop
B. Bribe you in with Princess Parties, Story time and Free Frozen Yogurt
C. I have Coffee!!!!
D. New products on their way
E. Back to the Farmer's Market on Saturday Mornings
F. Shipping!
G. More mailings, coupons and fliers. More more more.
H. Tell a friend discounts
I. Great projects like the blood drive, and other things to bring you out for good purposes and shopping
J. Remind everyone that I'm half re-sale and the other half is new high-end trendy excellent quality but affordable items! So think birthday parties, showers, gifts, get your basic clothing needs, picture attire, some fun accessories. One stop shopping. I'm working on getting some wrapping stuff in the store. Want a basket or gift package made up? Give me your budget and I'll give you something the rest of the guests will be green-eyed over and the guest-of-honor smiling!
K. Send your ideas and I'll be back for more :)

PS I'll be open today at 11 and Friday at 11. Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday at 10:30. Close at 4. That's this weeks schedule!

No comments: