12 March 2009

Books and Treats!


Today I have my bag packed with books, ready for story time! This is the first time I advertised an event, so I am interested in seeing how it turns out. Hey, gotta do things a few times before you can perfect them so let's just have fun. And some good Dr. Suess books in celebration of his Birthday month!





I was hoping to get more clothes on the shelves and priced, but it's been so busy. However, I do have the spare rack out with items that are inventoried so I can look up the price. But between the craziness of the past few weeks and the web site, things can fall a little behind.





The new stuff from Inky Binky Baby didn't arrive yet, which is a bummer because I am so excited to see the new line (and well, getting new shipments in stock is just exciting. But I still have some great items in stock and well, I probably wouldn't have had the chance to tag them before this afternoon anyway! And I'm probably going to do my See Kai Run order today- so last chance for custom orders!



I do have the new shipment of BabyLegs and new items from Hippie Clippies, as well as some new Melissa and Doug toys. And there are lots of new and resale clothing out so if anyone is interested in shopping while we read... And new styles of diapees and wipees.





This is my first big store event, and I'd like to plan lots more if all goes well . And if it gets a little wild and crazy, that's okay too. If my kids end up coming, it will be a little chaotic- but fun! Thanks again to the Big Chill Frozen Yogurt for the donations! I'll have coupons for them as well. Back to work now. :)


No comments: