14 March 2009

Saturday at the Store

Sorry I didn't update my status last night- I had a wild little one that needed lots of "mommy time".

Just wanted to confirm that I am not at the SR Farmer's Market this week, but I will be at the store doing some much needed inventory. I will open for customers between 12-2, although I will be there more hours than that. You can call the store number anytime and I will get the message and get back to you or answer. I also check my email very frequently and do my best to keep everyone informed and all questions answered.

And remember, if there is anything you need and I am not open- just call. I can either make an appointment or ship. I will also be closed this upcoming Tuesday (St. Patrick's Day!) for morning volunteering and afternoon appointments, fitting in somewhere working on the site!

I expect the site to be launched by the end of the month (even if it isn't totally complete) and therefore my hours should return to "normal" if all goes as planned.

See you soon :)

No comments: