18 November 2008

Crazy Tuesday!

Life is throwing me around today so please excuse the in-and-outs of the day. I am at home for a brief few minutes and heading back to Traffic Court (yuck and yes, my fault but I have to go back so the store is currently closed). I'll be back depending on when they finish up with me and then out again at 3:30ish today to meet with someone regarding my 2007 Taxes (Yikes!) before I pick up the kids.

So, I am also adding an email just for the store that anyone can email at anytime. If you have my personal one I am still using that but I will post somewhere on the site later tonight a direct link but in addition to calling the store or commenting on the site anyone can email this address. It is (surprise!) freshpickedboutique@gmail.com

I can check it from anywhere, wherever, on my phone, etc. So, days like this can I can still keep in touch. Make appointments with people who aren't regulars or want to order or reserve something or inquire, etc. One more way to keep in touch assuming there will be busy days such as these.

So, back on the road and then back to the store. Please don't hesitate to call or email and I will get back ASAP.

Again, Wednesday I'll be there 10:45-4. So far, Thursday 10-4 and still working on Friday (either 10:45-4 or 9:45 to 2-ish). See what kind of calls I get.

Update later on the new stuff! Have some pictures coming soon. Exciting!!!

Sorry for the craziness but those of you with your own kids and lives and maybe work also understand and I hope you will still remain loyal customers. I'm finding a way to offer something to those who may show up during regular business hours not knowing I am out and getting them back in for missing them. Remember, new business and still working out the kinks of this sort. Hope you understand and final note- I always go out of my way to look for items people requested on my wish list. One customer asked for something and didn't write down her info. Well, I got in the item and it's going out on the shelf this week. It is the foam ABC 123 Mat from the Right Start. If it was you, let me know. Otherwise, it's up for grabs. Will post more info about that and other Holiday ideas also.

Off to (ugh) Court. Thanks for your loyalty everyone :)
Big appreciation. Let's start some events. And I'm working on those consignment forms for larger items and those of you who need cash since I only offer store credit. Keep in touch and let's see what we can do for each other.

No comments: