20 November 2008

Hours Update for the Week (Con'td)

Okay, kids get sick and mom's do too. I'm doing my BEST. And holidays and holiday parties are at school and I WANT to do it all and be there but can't always be...

Thursday hours will be 11:15 (give or take 5 minutes) to 3:30 and Friday I will be there early instead of late (say 9:30/9:45) but have to leave by 2:00 and will be doing my volunteer work in the afternoon instead of the AM, which accounts for me being there early instead of 10:30 as usual on Fridays.

Still working on next weeks hours. Can also do appointments for shopping!!!! Thinking Tuesday 10-4, Wednesday maybe 9:30 to 2-ish? Closed Friday except by perhaps special request and Saturdays are open for suggestion. I'd like to be at the Scripps Ranch Farmer's Market in the AM (which I can have someone fill in at the store for shopping purposes) and be at the store at 1:00. That may be a temporary routine for the next few weeks. The store will probably still be open- just not for buying until I get there.

Working on it- keep you updated.

I will be there doing inventory all day today and getting new stuff on hangers and priced so excuse the jeans and t-shirt :) I will be available for all customers otherwise!

Remember, email me. Call the store. Or if you want my cell phone for purposes only of appointments, questions or am I on my way and I know you as a customer - just ask!!!!

I'm getting lot's of brand new merchandise in for the holidays and can also take special requests on See Kai Run and Melissa and Doug toys that will arrive in time at whatever prices I can get and NO shipping so JUST ASK!!!

Lots more. I'll keep updating. Just remember I have three kids to scramble after and I want this business to be a fabulous sucess so I will do whatever I need- including offering shipping if I need to.

No comments: