11 November 2008

Veteran's Day - Store Hours

Brief update- Tuesday is Veteran's day and since it is a school holiday I will be working but with limited hours. I will have (probably at least 2 of) the kids and they probably don't want to spend an entire day at the store with me (and really, the feeling is mutual).

Please email or call if you have any questions. I'm just going to play it by ear and probably just come in a little later and take it from there. I do however live close by so if you need something or have the day off yourself and wanted to come by, I will do my best to accommodate anyone.

Let me know. Most of you have my email or the store number. You can always comment here and I can check. I'm planning about 11-3 give or take. If I get people in or calls, I have no problem staying longer. If the clock is ticking and the kids get bored and no one is coming by I may leave earlier.

So... Other than that regular hours until Thanksgiving week. I'll plan on closing early Wednesday (haven't decided what time) and I will be closed that Thursday and Friday. I plan on re-opening Saturday with maybe something fun or a special. If there seems to be interest, maybe I can even do a few hours that Sunday.

And of course, Holiday outfits and more are in so come take a look!

2 comments:

OrangeChoc said...

Hi Nanettie, I tried to call your store while I was out today but I jotted your number wrong. I was wondering if you have any See Kai Runs for boys, size 7 and how much they are. I just didn't want to make a special trip down if you didn't have them, but I can't wait to check out your store when I DO have time :)
Thanks

Nanette said...

I have just the Jacksons in a 7 and they are on sale. Call or email me (or of course come on by!). I'd like to order more soon and looking for input.
Thanks.
Nanette
Nanettie@gmail.com