14 February 2009

Favorite Crafts for Under $10

I'll be open today (Valentine's Day) from 11-3. I need to spend a little special time with my three favorite Valentine's!




If you think you may want something wrapped for you, please call ahead in case I run short on supplies (I can make a quick trip to pick-up if necessary).
All wrapping supplies should be ready soon.

Briefly, here are a few of my favorite art & crafts from Melissa and Doug - all for under $10!


The Jumbo Coloring pad is AWESOME! I also have a boy verson. Pick up a pack of their jumbo crayons and you are ready for some quiet fun time!


Or perhaps your little one is more expressive and prefers to free-draw? I have doodle and finger paint pads in different sizes to choose from. Excellent quality and amazing prices!
Always a winner, puzzles for all ages. Peg puzzles such as this princess one also works as a mix-n-match dress up set. Love it!
So that's my suggestions for the day's shopping to prepare for the upcoming holiday and rain! Or birthday parties, playgroups, etc.
Have a Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: