10 February 2009

Store Hours Update for February 10-14


What a crazy week! Sorry I have had to mostly have the store closed the past week, but when your baby needs you- you just have to be there.

I have another appointment Tuesday morning, but plan on coming in the remainder of the day. However, I have no idea how long I will be so feel free to call before coming by.
I am assuming regular store hours the remainder of the week and will post updates as well as some new pictures I have of new items!

Check in on the site or call/email with any questions! Thanks for your support.

And I do have some great Valentine's outfits and accessories- including the BabyLegs Kiss me set (see the adorable picture above!). It's a limited edition and I only have two sets left! Remember, I can also ship items or if this week ends up being a little crazed I live nearby and can meet customers at the store if you want me too. Just ask! Hope you had a great weekend!

No comments: