24 February 2009

Update on Hours, New See Kai Run!




See Kai Run- New styles and Upcoming Sale! Look at these styles. Adorable, fashionable and comfortable. My two younger ones LOVE them.

Help me with my re-order on See Kai Run shoes. After many requests, I think it is time I start carrying the smallers. Look at these adorable styles! How to choose???






You, the consumer can help me out! I will take special orders by request (size and style) in addition to some picks of my own. I did this last time with just a few of my customers right around the Holidays and it was great. You get the shoes you want and you support "the little guy" (me). Then you can pick them up from the store, have them shipped (or sent to a friend as a gift- ask for gift wrapping!) and even ask me to bring them to the SR Farmer's Market for pick-up. Please contact me for details. Let's try and get an order together within the next week before some of their great winter styles are GONE!


Why See Kai Run? Besides the fact that it was, of course, started by a mom... Here are some fabulous reasons from their website:

Our Shoes
See Kai Run and Smaller promote healthy development of babies' and children's feet with their ultra-flexible soles, soft leather and wide toe box. Our footwear meets the American Podiatric Medical Association's rigorous standards for foot health and functionality and has been awarded the APMA's prestigious Seal of Acceptance.

Why See Kai Run?
Healthy Fit

Very flexible soles are healthy for developing feet.

Wide opening and toe box accommodate even the chubbiest little feet.

Velcro closure allows for adjustable fit and easy on and off.

Leather lining is breathable and durable.

Padded collar adds comfort and helps our shoes stay on little feet.

Quality Construction

Leather used for our footwear meets the most stringent available U.S. and international guidelines.

Sheepskin leather uppers are butter-soft and more durable by weight than cow leather used by many other brands.

Durable construction and rubber sole stand up to heavy play indoors and out.

Urban Style

Hip, urban styles in modern color palettes.

Bold designs and detailing.


Modern takes on classic styles.






These are some of my favorites and the more popular styles in regular See Kai Run (above pictures are of the smallers by See Kai Run). I'd love to eventually get interest from my customers about the Elevens. Elevens are their 'sister' company that has similar buttery leather, trendy styles, and the larger sizes have great designs for the school-age children. Check out the website http://www.seekairun.com/ for info on all three styles and sizes.


Okay, briefly as of course, it's late again :)

Tuesday the 24th and Wednesday the 25th, I will be running around between the store, appointments and working on the webpage www.freshpickedboutique.com. I'm both excited and nervous about such a big project! So, feel free to call or email but I wouldn't recommend stopping by either day without confirming I'm there. I am expecting to be there regular hours Thursday and Friday and Saturday the Farmer's Market unless something about the site needs my immediate attention or anything like that. I then expect to not only have regular hours again for March (excluding the occasional this and that) but also fun events planned!

Also, check out my Facebook Page and/or store and become a fan!

And a new shipment of BabyLegs is on the way. I will also be sending out an email update and coupon soon- however I may have mixed up some of the "add-me" and "remove-me" so I'll post when I send it out and if I made any errors, please forgive me and let me know. I'm switching my contact list to my Fresh Picked email account and well, it happens.

Okay, off to finishing up so I can try and get some sleep before the kiddos get up for school.

Please continue your input, phone calls, reviews, and patience as it helps give me the drive to push on no matter what is trying to cut me off! Thank you!

Oh, also a new shipment of the Larger Size Bloomin' Beanies is in along with some other fun things. Woo hoo! Including Corkers and Awareness ribbons. This place just might be coming along. It just wouldn't be the same if I was an online only store- we need both and we are hitting month six so it's time for reviewing...

No comments: