14 February 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

I will be open and at the store today (Saturday) instead of the Farmer's Market due to the weather. Hopefully next week it will be nicer! I have a great selection right now of Melissa and Doug toys if you need a last minute gift or something interesting to do while it rains on and off.







Do you have a favorite outfit you bought at the store? Take a picture of your little valentine wearing/using something from Fresh Picked Boutique and it just might get posted on my blog.

Do you have a favorite pair of See Kai Run shoes you would like? If I don't have it in stock, I am starting to take special orders/requests with a deposit. Please contact me for more information. I can also take requests for Smaller by See Kai Run.





Check out the blog for more regular postings of pictures and updates as there are a lot of things being planned and worked on :)

I love putting together outfits and gift sets. These were my favorites of the week.





The one on the left is a gently used boutique sweater romper and cardigan in light pink with some embroidered flowers. Add a bloomin' beanie and you have not only modernized a beautiful piece, but something you can mix and match. The cardigan can be worn over other pieces. The Bloomin' Beanies I carry have removable clippies so the beanie can be worn alone, washed, the clip can be worn alone, and you can buy extra flowers or headbands and beanies and mix and match according to your mood.




The red velvet dress on the right is by cachcach and is new and looks great with the Indrias by See Kai Run. Throw them with a pair of BabyLegs to keep warm. Pick a girly pair for your legs when you are in the mood for a fancier look. Into funky modern fashion? Pick out a striped pair and wear them as leg warmers, leggings or on the arms instead of a sweater. For the hair a cute red velvet clippie or a ladybug?



Speaking of BabyLegs, what styles are your favorites? Let me know which ones you would like to see me carry so I can get some ideas for the next order. Another posting I'll get some pictures from their site of wearing ideas. They look so different in a package than on and they can be worn so many different ways.

Okay, I'm going to get myself a bowl of cereal and lie back down before the kiddos wake up.

No comments: