09 December 2008

Another Wednesday!

Hello!

Just have a minute and wanted to post a brief update that the store won't be open Wednesday until about 11:00 AM, due to a doctor's appointment and a possible quick trip to get some store supplies. I plan on being back at the Farmer's Market Saturday also, but I am in the store afterwards for anyone planning on stopping by.

Remember, I have new and used stuff so there is a pretty good gift selection. Come on over and see what I can help you with. Maybe I'll get really ambitious in the next few days and bring in some gift wrapping stuff to take even more holiday pressure off you.

I have some great Melissa and Doug toys to choose from and lots of other random things coming and going such as the large ABC 123 Foam Floor Mat, a Dora House, and Leap Frog or Lamaze used toys. Add that to your holiday attire and a new hat a pair of shoes for pictures and call it a day well spent in more ways than one. While you're in, pick something up for a friend or last minute invite. Or call and let me know if I can go and get some stuff for you. I can do some personal shopping for a small fee and you can spend some time doing other things.

Hope you're enjoying your week and the Santa Ana winds aren't getting to you :)

No comments: