05 December 2008

Inky Binky Baby Pictures


I promised to post some pictures of the new Inky Binky Baby Products I now have in the store and here is just a sampling of what I have! Started by a mom (like all my vendors), Inky Binky Baby products are made with love and care for the fashionable mom. The accessories are fun, unique and priced to sell! You can find these items in other boutiques or the high-end department stores for much more!


I absolutely love the quality of the fabrics and her stitching is made to last. Everything is washable and most products can be for either a boy or a girl. Great to help "accessorize mom" also. And they make great gifts for baby showers, coming home from the hospital, holidays or just because you care! So if you don't need them for yourself, you can always buy them for a friend.


I wish I could use them on my kids but, *sniffle* they are getting to old for all but the hats and blankies (I don't have the blankets in stock yet, but if there is interest I would be happy to order some). You can also order customized burp cloths for a little more. I can give you details in the store or by phone/email. I will be bringing a good selection of the items with me tomorrow to the Farmer's Market so if you can't make it in the store in the next few days but want to check them out, stop by our booth! I'll also be bringing a great selection of Melissa & Doug Toys for gift-giving. And of course, various products and clothing. I'm planning on just bringing clothes up to size 2 so if there is something specific you want me to bring because you cannot make it to the store, call or email me before 4PM today! Otherwise, I'll be back at the store from 2-4 and again next week starting Tuesday... And we are able to take credit and debit cards at the market, thanks to my Dad who will be running the store for me while I wake up extra early and drink lots of coffee! I can do it again :)

Okay, so here's the pictures and details then off to the store.






These are the toddler size Bloomin' Beanies. The beanies are crocheted and fit about a size 18 months up to about a ten or so year old girl. The clips are removable (and movable) as well as interchangeable so you can mix and match color patterns. They are sooo cute on! My girls get compliments everywhere when they wear them. And they are comfortable. How cute would they be for pictures? And to the park, school, grandparents, etc. And my son has one he wears (without the daisy!) and it is just perfect. He's 15 months (OMG!) and my oldest is 5; between the three of them they can mix and match hats and clips and it's great.




I also have some around the store hanging with outfits to give you ideas, but they also work to dress up jeans for your girly-girl!




These are the infant sized ones. They fit from newborn to about 12-18 months, depending on the size of your little ones head. The flowers are smaller and the crochet pattern is different. All the hats are made of soft cotton and are washable.











I also have a small selection of Infant headbands which have even small flowers and you can mix and match those flowers on your beanies also. Or you can put one on you to dress up a tank or your own hair. They say infant, but I had a little girl buy one and it fit her also so I think they are pretty stretchy and would last for a long time.



These fantastic snap-bibs have soft fronts and minky or chenille backs in solid colors. They are so cute and if you insist on putting something on your baby because they drool all over the place, this is the bib that won't embarrass them! And they too are washable so go ahead and use them to feed the baby. As if your little one isn't already the center of attention, these accessories will make them the talk of the outing! They fit newborns to toddlers.


And finally, this is a small sampling of the three-pack burp cloth bundles. You can even mix and match them with the bibs. Let your baby drool, nurse, and spit up in STYLE! And the soft, minky fabrics and retro designs will capture your baby's attention and give him/her something to grab on to.

So that's the pictures for now. Off to the store!
Last day for Military Discount.
Farmer's Market in Scripps Ranch Saturday. Cypress Canyon Road, new location (see former posting for exact address). It's at the old Marshall Middle school which is now EBS Elementary School. Open from 9-1 and lot's of food and activities for the kids! It's directly behind the old location. Plenty of parking. Bathrooms. Tables. Music. Fun!

No comments: