15 December 2008

Holiday Hours, Updates, and Info

Can you believe how fast the time is passing? It is almost 2009! *Pause for thought*

Wow.

So, I have been super busy with the store and trying to get everything together I almost forgot to get it together for Christmas. Time to get together those last minute items or (for some of us) to get started shopping! I also have been playing phone tag with Becky's House because I want them to not only take the stacks of donations I have ready, but also put a bin in the store for all the donations to come (thank you everyone who has donated!), and I was hoping to get an adopt-a-family in time for the Holidays. I will try again tomorrow and let you know what happens.

First, with the holidays around and the school schedules changing I have some changes to the store hours temporarily.
This week:
Tuesday I have something in the morning so I'll be open about 11:15/11:30 until 4.
Wednesday, regular hours 10-4.
Thursday is still up in the air. I have an event at my daughters school I would really like to attend and I could still be at work by 11:30 or 1 depending on if I stayed for the whole event or not. Or if it looks like it is going to be busy, I can be at the store 10-4.
Friday will be 10-4, normal hours.
Saturday I will be back at the Farmer's Market in Scripps Ranch (Please no rain!) from 9-1 and then I am usually back at the store by 2:30. If you want me to bring something particular to the FM, I can do that. Or if you need to go by the store and look around, there might be someone (like my dad) who can ring you up. I'll update that later in the week. But I am back by 2/2:30 until 4 so feel free to come by the store.

Next Week:
Sunday closed as usual.
Monday the 22nd I will be open! Last minute gifts, shopping, holiday clothes, etc. Thought that might be helpful for someone at least. I probably will be there 11-3.
Tuesday the 23rd, regular hours 10-4 (so far, sounds like that will work- maybe 10:30).


Then closed the 24th and re-opening on the 3rd of January. I probably will be open for a little bit on Saturday the 27th and maybe Monday and Tuesday the 29th and 30th. However, it might be by appointment. I have a lot of inventory and stuff to do around the store so I'll be around to do that. And I also live close by. So as it gets closer I will have calls forwarded to my cell phone during the days I am closed. If someone wants to come in and shop, I can open up. I am also open to having playgroups/mom groups/meetings/parties/etc. if anyone is interested in setting something up during that time it would be a perfect time for something like that.

So, that should cover it all. I'll be back open in January Tuesday-Saturday from 10-4 and business will be as normal.

I will post some pictures tomorrow, but my new Melissa and Doug shipment arrived and I have some great, affordable, long lasting, durable toys ! Also, the non-slip "clippies" barrettes have arrived, along with pacifier clips by Hippie Clippies. Totally funky, yet stylish. I should be getting some more in of those also. And I'm also expecting a shipment of new See Kai Run shoes and Inky Binky Baby hopefully in the next couple days. And I'm looking to sell a couple more Diapees and Wipees so I can place a re-order. And I still have some Laura Roppe CD's left.

In addition, I have some great resale toys such as a foam ABC 123 floor mat from the Right Start, an Easy Bake Oven, Dora House, Games, Puzzles, Bead Set, and more. I have fantastic, warm, and funky stroller blanket that straps into the stroller (European Brand, great quality) that is perfect for this weather. Some slings and carriers, diaper bags and shoes too. And a variety of new and resale blankets, clothes, gifts and more.

I'll try and get one last email coupon out in the next day or so. And military discount is tomorrow the 16th. Perhaps I'll extend it a couple days again. Keep an eye out for that also.

That's all she wrote.

No comments: