22 December 2008

Open for last minute shopping!

Hi,

I'll be open today, even though it is a Monday, because I know there is some last minute stuff people need to get done. Bring your kids and I can distract them for you while you shop and bag things up discreetly while you distract them :)


The winner for the Melissa and Doug toy has been chosen and contacted (I'll call again today and send an email). You have until tomorrow to pick it up or I have to choose a new winner. Will keep the site updated with that info!

Why walk around the malls in the rain? I have great gifts. Sure, I am a resale store but I have almost as many new items- especially gift stuff. And even the clothes are in gift-giving condition. My own kids are as fanatical about fashion and fabrics, etc as I am and they even are getting stuff I bought off of craigslist and the store. And you know what? They love it.

New Baby Lulu Holiday outfits and lots of other new and resale (re-wearable) outfits!


This past week I got a shipment of Inky Binky Baby (Lots of Headbands in and now offering separate Daisy clippies in two sizes to mix and match or wear alone (I even wear them!), Hippie Clippies, See Kai Run and Melissa and Doug! So there is lots to choose from. I also have some Diapees and Wipees left that are great gifts for a new mom- if you have a friend or wife or from the kids to mom. They have some new styles left I'd love to order but need to sell a few more first!






So, I'll be open today from at least 11:30 to 2:30. I can also take orders by phone and credit card if you live locally and we can work out a pick-up or deliver. I'll be open tomorrow from 10-4 as usual and then closed for awhile except by appointment to shop probably. I need some quality time with my little ones, but I live nearby and am more than happy to bring them in and meet you.

Get your last minute outfits, accessories (what picture won't be complete without a black velvet hair clippie or a bloomin' beanie???) and toys. I will also be setting up a shipping account so I can start posting items online and people can shop from all over- not just San Diego. Or if my hours don't work with your schedule, etc.




So feel free to call or stop by. I'm happy to help! Next story time coming in January complete with Frozen Yogurt!!!! Maybe I'll open next week one day just for that. Tuesday possibly the 30th?

No comments: