17 December 2008

New Pictures and my first Story Hour!

I just sent out an email mailing, but I also like to mention everything here. I will be collecting new items for Becky's House (hopefully I'll have enough in by the 23rd) to make a drop-off at the latest. They are requesting something a little different for their Adopt-a-Family this year. Since there are so many people in need, they aren't taking specific requests, but instead are asking for a gift for a mom, a dad, and one or two children (they are especially low on older children/teen items). Anything would be appreciated, no amount too small. Also, gift cards to Grocery stores or Target, etc. are welcomed.

Wednesday the 17th at 11:30, I'll be trying out my first Story Time. Short notice, but with the cold weather and rain it just might be what you need. I'll bring in some books to read, but please feel free to bring in your family favorite to share. This will be geared towards the younger children because most schools are still in session. It'll be fun. Or crazy. But let's try it out and see how it goes!

Remember to check the holiday hours or call/email until normal hours resume in January.
In addition, I am not taking anymore buying appointments until January because I have a lot to tag and inventory at the moment. That way, when you come in more items will be on hangers for easier browsing.

Back at the Scripps Ranch Farmer's Market on Saturday- this may be our last trip there, at least for awhile. Special requests? Call or email.

I unbelievably still have Holiday outfits and accessories in stock, both resale and used. Excellent items from Janie & Jack to Osh Kosh and even some Carter's sleepers. I also tried to mostly stock items that can be worn more than once, would do well for pictures, and/or could be mixed and matched with other items so you get the most for your money.


New items have arrived! My Melissa and Doug toy shipment and See Kai Run shoes have arrived just in time for gift-giving. I also have plenty of other items for gift- including gift certificates! I can even mail the gift certificates in a festive envelope if you pay over the phone by credit card. Or come in to shop, donate, or read and pick it up then. I'm awaiting more items from Inky Binky Baby but I do have items left. And I'm now carrying non-slip boutique hair clips, bows, and pacifier clips by Hippie Clippies. Here's the pictures of some sample items as promised:










Fresh, Funky and Freakin' cute. I am even wearing them (as well as the clips from the Inky Binky Baby Bloomin' Beanies!). Enjoy! Hope to see some of you in tomorrow even at the short notice for story time. And I hope to see a lot of you in the very near future :)

No comments: