12 December 2008

Friday Hours! Important

I'll be in the store a little late today because of car trouble and then at some point I'll have to leave to go pick it up because I need it back to load it up for the Farmer's Market tomorrow!

So please, call before coming by today to make sure I'm in. I'm thinking I'll be there by eleven and then I'll be gone from about 1-2 and then back until 4. Then tomorrow morning I'll be back at the Farmer's Market with lots of stuff for gifts.

I have a great new selection of pacifier clips and hair clips (I'll be posting pictures and more info tonight) in addition to the stuff from Inky Binky Baby I posted earlier. I also have a great selection of Melissa and Doug toys new for the holidays and a new shipment on its way that may be here in time for the Market tomorrow! If not, it will be in the stores all next week and I should be at the Farmer's Market again next Saturday for one last holiday shopping chance away from the malls :) Also on the way is a new See Kai Run order.

Lots more to talk about and new pictures to post but I need to get going so I can be at the store as much as possible! I also have other new and used toys to choose from including an Easy Bake Oven, Leapfrog toys, learning toys, a Dora House, bead sets, puzzles, blocks and I'm bringing more stuff in all the time!

Finally, don't forget to check out the Holiday outfits I have left. I have one or two more in larger sizes that will be in next week. Lots of other winter stuff available. And if I don't have it in stock, I'll look for it for you. So, let me know what I can do for you to make your shopping experience a pleasant one :)

Thanks for reading, even my boring updates like this one. And bring in your coupons when shopping!

No comments: