06 December 2008

Saturday's Farmer's Market

We'll be back at the Scripps Ranch Farmer's Market. Located at E.B. Scripps Elementary School, which has moved to 11778 Cypress Canyon Road (San Diego 92131), the hours are from 9 AM to 1 PM.

I'll be bringing a small sampling of our merchandise including lots of Melissa & Doug toys, Inky Binky Baby products, some Monchi Crib Shoes, a sample pair of See Kai Runs, and Holiday and Winter Clothing. Oh, and the cute sock rack! Also bringing Laura Roppe CD's! If you don't have one yet, go to her web site (the link is below with my other links) and listen to some of her songs; especially Float Away and Little Daughter.

I'll put a You Tube Video up soon too.

I should be back at the store around 2:00 PM. Excuse the mess while I unpack my truck, but feel free to shop. My dad will be there in case any customers arrive and to take Credit Cards from the Farmer's Market.

Hope to see some of you there!

No comments: