12 December 2008

Saturday December 13th Schedule

So... The big question arises. Is it going to rain and when?

If it is raining, or is extremely probable that it will rain I will not be doing the Scripps Ranch Farmer's Market on Saturday and instead will be at the store awaiting smart shoppers avoiding the malls on a Saturday in December to do some shopping. It is much to risky to bring merchandise to an outdoor market and have it potentially ruined by the rain.

But if it is not raining, we will be at a nice booth (wearing a really cool scarf probably due to the cold!) with great gift ideas, coupons, and fliers.

Also, we now have gift certificates!

And... Hair Clips (Clippies) and Pacifier Clips. More on their way and pictures to be posted when I have a little time.

Exciting new products. Exciting resale-new-to-you-products. Received some of my new Melissa & Doug toy shipment today. Anxiously awaiting the next one! I'll post some pictures and product names of those also. And of course, the new See Kai Run order should be in before the Holidays also!

But, I also have a great selection of quality used items and clothing for you to choose from. My inventory changes weekly and I do my best to keep up with my customer's requests. I still also have both new and used outfits and accessories for the Holidays and Pictures or Santa Visits. And some of them can really be mixed and matched with other clothing to be reused throughout the year instead of just a one-time-wear. Whichever is right for you.

So be smart and do some holiday shopping or buy a friend a gift certificate at Fresh Picked Boutique. Consistency, Customer Service, Quality and Variety are important goals to me. And you are supporting other moms because at this point all my products come from other moms- even the big vendors of new products were once small ideas by a mom looking for something different.

And while you are there, pick up a copy of Laura Roppe's CD to give to a friend or yourself. Listen to her music at www.lauraroppe.com and see why it is a must-have gift.

And my neighbor La Jolla Picture Frames (see link below) can personalize and frame items of your choice such as shadow boxes, memorabilia (like Jerseys, etc.), rugs, family portraits, etc. He can even spruce up an old photo and preserve it. What a fantastic gift idea. I'm doing one or more myself (shhh.. can't say anymore about that here!)

Also coming soon- awareness ribbons. The Purple Ribbon (my personal choice) which represents all Cancer Survivors, Cancer Awareness & Detection, Cancer Remembrance and Domestic Violence and Child Abuse. Also, Pink Ribbons for Breast Cancer. Once I get the ribbons in and figure out my cost and what I can price them at, I will post pictures of those also and let you know where the donations for each ribbon purchase will go to.

Final note, Dr. Jason at Active Posture Chiropractic Clinic upstairs from me is still accepting donations for Mama's Pantry (see earlier post for more info or contact his office directly at 858-564-7081 or click on the link below). Remember the gift of giving this holiday season. I'm still waiting to see about the Adopt-a-Family from Becky's House and my YWCA donations. Remember, I take donations at ALL TIMES! You can donate directly to me and then in many cases I may even pick up the items or designate the items solely for YWCA/Becky's House Donations and they will be placed in the bin for a family in need.

Ideas? Questions? Comments? Speak up, I'm listening :)

No comments: